Organization Name: L’indispensable recrutement inc.
Website URL: https://lindispensable.com/
Website Type: Informational website
- The personal data that we will collect
- The use of collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- The rights of site users
- The site’s cookies policy
This policy complies with the laws set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use, and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Automatically Collected Data
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Hardware and software details
- Links on which a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user consults on your site
Non-Automatically Collected Data
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- Language preferences
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Newsletter signup form
How We Use Personal Data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data that we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data that we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
With Whom We Share Personal Data
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization who reasonably needs it to achieve the objectives set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties:
- Our web agency: Agence web TREIZE
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Consultation of visitor trends
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given objective.
We pledge not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if the law requires it
- if it is required for any legal procedure
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the case where we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
We do not keep user data beyond what is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to ensure your protection, all data stored in our system are well secured and are only accessible to our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and a violation of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that people under 15 years of age are considered minors for data collection purposes. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed, and used.
Your Rights as a User
As a user, you have the right to access all your personal data that we have collected. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession provided it is acceptable under law.
You can choose to delete or modify your consent to the collection and use of data at any time, provided it is legally acceptable to do so and that you have informed us within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Modify, Delete, or Challenge Collected Data
If you wish your information to be deleted or modified in some way, please contact our privacy officer here:
Maurane Jugand, Responsable du développement des affaires et des opérations
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies: We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so they are saved for your future visits.
- Third-party cookies: We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze how you use this website, record your preferences, and provide you with tailored content and advertisements.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on the number of visitors, the bounce rate, the source of traffic, etc.
You can choose to disable cookies entirely or partially, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
If you have any questions for us, feel free to contact us using the following:
1250 René-Lévesque O. Bureau 4345, Montréal, QC H3B 4W8
Effective Date: August 1, 2023